Monday, June 7, 2010

Gadget Love - FRED



I have to admit that I can be a little obsessed with cool products. Even if all they do is look good I can go a little crazy. I was recently in a shop in Melbourne that is a heaven for me - it stocks kitchen goods and a huge range of produce. I was picking up one gadget after the other excitedly claiming " this is brilliant - I would LOVE one of these " to which Luke eventually responded " you want this whole shop!". He wasn't wrong!

So, I thought I would share with you today a brand that is so whacky and cool - Fred. My Mum bought me their wonderful M Cups yesterday which are featured above. They are 3 matryoshkas dolls with each of the 6 pieces being a different measurement - cool huh?

Luke also bought me the door stop a couple of years ago - took me a little while to figure out what it was!

What I love is that really have a different way of thinking about a product. Yes it has to be functional but it doesn't have to be boring!

Check out their website - www.worldwidefred.com.

There are heaps of stockists in Australia so keep an eye out for them!

R
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment