Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wedding Love - 100 Layer Cake





Good morning! I woke up to be greeted by the most beautiful morning. Perfect blue skies and crisp air - the sort of day that leaves you smiling like an idiot.
I thought I would share another blog that I love with you today - 100 Layer Cake. It is a wedding blog that I find hugely inspriational with unique and amazing weddings featured. Yesterday they posted a fun wedding that I immediatley fell in love with. They have truely captured what a wedding should be about - love, fun and friends.
Check out the full post on www.100layercake.com/blog

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! ( If your city is anything like mine today I don't think it will be hard! )

R
xo
All photos are from the 100 Layer Cake Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment