Sunday, June 13, 2010

Picnic!


I love picnics. It's true. Luke also loves picnics. Being able to eat outdoors in such a beautiful city is totally irresistible.

In the Sound of Music, Maria took their kids (clad in curtain outfits) on a wonderful picnic that was so good they all just had to sing! I think a good picnic can have a similar effect on anyone ( minus the old curtains ).

So, seeing as I have a bit of experience at this I thought I would list my top 5 essentials for a good picnic. Here we go!

1. A picnic rug - nothing says " this is my spot " than a lovely tartan rug.
2. A bottle of bubbles ( champagne )! This works much better if you are able to get public transport to your location.
3. Wonderful dip and crackers - I always take my onion dip which is featured on this blog.
4. Something sweet like freshly baked home made cookies or some choc dipped strawberries.
5. A plastic bag! More and more parks now days have few or no bins so be sure to take a plastic bag to take your rubbish with you. After all - you want to preserve the your special spot for years to come!

What would your top 5 be?

R
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment