Friday, May 21, 2010

Crafty!


I thought I would take a moment to brag here (because the whole idea of this blog isn’t self indulgent enough!). I was recently invited to my gorgeous cousin Julie’s baby shower. I knew instantly what I wanted to get her and set off to buy the bits and pieces. The picture above is the result!

It is made from half a bag of infant sized nappies, two tiiiiny singlets, two wrist rattles, a baby towel and a satin covered gift box. It was super easy to make and looked pretty darn good.

Sadly I wasn’t able to stay for the party as wedding preparations required me to be the other side of Sydney which was such a s shame. Julie’s sister Emmie and Mum Charmaine did an amazing job and setting the house up for the party. Everything was mini and utterly gorgeous!

Apologies for the picture quality – it was taken on my iphone as of course not one of the three cameras in the house was charged: S.

R
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment