Monday, May 31, 2010

Winners are grinners


A number of weeks ago at an all office lawn bowls competition I was over the moon to have won a meat tray in the raffle. Not usually one to win anything this really made my day and I truly enjoyed cooking up my winnings for dinner that night. A couple of weeks ago I won a Twix through their 1 in 6 wins promotion. I was pretty happy with this also and thought I had been having a good run. It wasn't until these were shadowed last week when Luke won an all expenses paid trip for 2 to Mauritius which we plan to take early next year. We are both totally shocked to win such an awesome prize which lightened what had been a fairly glum week.

I was sharing my exciting news with a few of my work mates and 2 of the 4 people I had spoken to had both won trips to the USA. I was always of the opinion that no one actually won these prizes - they are there to make a product more appealing but a bit of a fairy tale.

So, what have you won? Have you, like me been thrilled by a meat tray? Or have you won the major prize like a car or a Boys Town house?

R
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment