Monday, May 31, 2010

Review - Sake



Hello from a very wet Sydney! A few days of rain as left this usually fine city a little soggy so it is fitting that I have a Friday night at home with a dvd and some popcorn!

This week I was fortunate enough to dine at Sake (recently featured on Master Chef). It is located on Argyle St The Rocks, just down from our church. After a few weeks of walking past and wishing I could try it out, an opportunity came up when I had to pick the location for a dinner for my team at work. I was super excited about trying it out! I have to say that this was one of the best meals I have ever had.

The butterfish lettuce cups in miso sauce are divine and their beef teriyaki is to die for! While sashimi is not usually my thing it was beautiful and fresh.

The décor is very sleek and stylish with low lighting and a large open kitchen. The bathrooms were strangle dark however an establishment like this can pull it off.

I was amazed at how busy it was for a Wednesday night so be sure to book well in advance.

I would highly recommend you try it out if you are after some beautiful Japanese cusine.

Tomorrow I will be sharing my Double Chocolate Stout cupcakes so be sure to check back!

R
Xo

All photos are from the Sake website www.sakerestaurant.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment