Thursday, May 14, 2009

A new camera


Well, I can be quite the impulse buyer. The impulse this week led me to buy a brand new Olympus E 420 digital SLR! I have very little photography skills past those required to point and shoot my little Olympus compact. Regardless of this I am extremely excited by my new toy and am impressed by what I have seen from it so far. This cool camera isn't just for me though, it is also for all of you. With it I plan to take mouth-watering pictures of my dinners so that you have a better idea of what the end result should look like. My first attempt was with tonight's stir-fry and I apologise for its lack of design finesse. But please do keep an eye out as I post more and I would love your feedback or suggestions on how I can improve my skills.
Rosey

No comments:

Post a Comment